LED Upgrades for Any Car
Table of Contents
What is LED Lighting?
Led lighting is a type of light source that produces light with a very high luminance in comparison to traditional lighting sources. The main advantage of LED lighting is that it produces less heat and it consumes much less power than conventional lighting sources.
LED light bulbs produce white light by combining red, blue, and green lights, and thus, they are called RGBW. LED lights are used in various products listing of it including household appliances, car headlights, garden lights, and outdoor lighting .
How to Choose the Right LED Lights?
The first step towards choosing the right LED lighting is to determine the application for which it is being used. LED lights are most commonly used for interior and exterior applications.
There are many factors to consider before you choose an LED lighting system. They include the wattage, color temperature, light fixture shape and size, and fixture mounting options.
Some of the benefits of LED lights include longer life, energy saving, instant-on operation, and no flickering.
Advantages of LED Lighting
LED lights offer many advantages when compared to other types of lighting. Some of these include:
- They are durable and reliable – LED bulbs have a higher lumen output (lumens are a measurement of brightness) than conventional lighting systems.
- LEDs are more efficient and consume less power.
- They are extremely durable and provide long life.
- LED lights are available in various shapes and sizes.
- The LED lights are available in a variety of color temperatures.
- These are some of the major advantages of LED lights.
Advantages of White LEDs
White LED lights are known for their ability to produce light in a wide spectrum of colors. This makes it ideal for use in any color-themed lighting system. White lights can also be used in many other applications, including outdoor lighting and display lighting.
The benefits of white LEDs include:
- They are easier to install and to design.
- The light source is brighter than conventional lighting sources.
- They are more energy-efficient and require less maintenance.
- White LEDs can replace conventional light bulbs and tubes.
How to upgrade your car with LED bulbs
Everyone wants a newer model car but it’s not possible to buy a brand new vehicle without spending a lot of money. So, now a day’s people don’t have any other choice except to go with their old cars.
The biggest disadvantage of a new car is that you need to pay a huge amount to the dealer and also it’s time consuming to change the bulb. I know the moment you are reading this article you are thinking that what if I can save some money and I can use LED bulbs instead of HID.
Well, I will tell you that LED bulbs are better than HID bulbs and if you want to save a lot of money then you should go with LED bulbs.
Why LED bulbs are more effective:
- LED bulbs are more effective because you can enjoy the full range of light in a range of 2000 to 10000 lumens.
- HID bulbs are less effective because you can only enjoy the brightness of 3000 to 5000 lumens.
- HID bulbs consume more power and they don’t have the capability to produce cold white light.
- HID bulbs are made up of mercury which is harmful to human health and environment.
- LED bulbs are more environment friendly as they don’t contain mercury and the light is produced by pure electricity.
- LED bulbs don’t require more space to place them as they don’t take much space.
- HID bulbs contain mercury and if you have any family members who have a weak immune system, they may face problems like seizures, tremors and memory loss.
- HID bulbs don’t have the ability to provide white light as they only produce yellow and amber light.
LED lights are extremely useful for interior and exterior applications. Some of the benefits include less heat, durability, instant-on operation, and long life. LED lights are also available in a wide variety of colors on SuncentAuto. Some of the major advantages of white LED lights include brighter light, increased energy savings, and easier installation and design.